These are challenging times and a good old fashioned motivational video can be a terrific way to start up a meeting, event or to get ramped up for a new organizational goal. Try one of those new or classic motivational videos to rev up your workplace.
1. Celebrate What’s Right with all the World – The Dewitt Jones classic could be the best-selling motivational DVD of all time and it’s worthy of this position. No one is more passionate than Dewitt along with his enthusiasm will rub off on any audience. Innovation, Creativity and Inspiration would be the main points hit on in this particular program.
2. Do Right: The Plan – Lou Holtz shines within this latest from the Do Right series. Lou is funny, poignant and motivational throughout while he exposes his main points – be passionate, have a positive attitude, have focus and stay a dreamer.
3. Everest – Climbing Mt. Everest is a remarkable accomplishment for everyone, however for Erik Weihenmayer it’s even more difficult – because he’s blind! Follow Erik’s amazing journey up Everest. It’s an inspirational story of teamwork and can motivate any workplace to accomplish beyond what they thought was possible.
4. Get on the Right Bus with Mike “Coach K” Krzyzewski – Legendary Duke Coach K Shares his Philosophy of the power of words, explores the powerful words who have motivated and inspired a lot of people and teams, and encourages you to identify the precise worlds that will alter your life and provide your team the winning edge.
5. Attitude: Radiating Possibility with Ben Zander – World-renowned conductor in the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Ben Zander encourages every one of us to confront our fears and embrace the realm of possibilities. Zander is vibrant and enthusiastic while we watch him assist his music students and talk to a corporate audience.
6. Give em the Pickle! – Despite the fact that Give em the Pickle is primarily a consumer service video, I’ve included it about this list simply because a lot of employees assist customers in a few capacity and Bob Farrell’s classic program is just so darn motivational. Should your audience works together with customers in almost any capacity, this system is a must have.
7. The Star Thrower Story – Joel Barker’s most classic story has become inspirational videos. The program reminds us that people all have the ability to make a difference. As individuals, we are able to choose to take action and participate on the planet around us. Together, we can shape the near future.
8. Lessons From Geese – You wouldn’t think a 2 minute video of flying ofxqzv would be so motivational and inspiring but somehow it is actually. Within 2 minutes it teaches five key lessons about becoming a team player and winning as a team. It can lift the mood and enable you to develop commitment to peak performance, both within individuals and throughout teams.
9. Extraordinary – This new 3 minute meeting opener has become one of the best-selling meeting openers on the market. This system asks the questions. Why not have passion in whatever you do? Why not be courageous? Why not have a positive attitude? Why not find beauty in everything? Why not really a frontrunner? A coach? A mentor? Why not do something you’ve never done before? Why not dream big? Why not have access to conviction, character, value? Why not attack every downside to determination? Why not have faith in yourself?
10. The Excellent Minds Series – Inspiring quotes from some of history’s greatest minds set to dramatic music and along with classic footage. Enable the likes of Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King inspire you, motivate you and teach you through their own words, pictures and video.
There are so many great programs on the market that it’s tough to pick just 10. In case you have some other suggestions or comments, please tell me!